1. Councillors present.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Declarations of Personal & Prejudicial Interest.
4. Approval of the minutes of previous meeting.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
There will be a short adjournment so that members of the public have the opportunity to discuss Parish matters with Councillors.
7. Matters concerning Newstead Village.
8. Matters concerning Newstead Abbey Park.
10. Planning Applications.
11. Reports from External Meetings.
12. Items that the Chairman considers Urgent.
13. Date of Next Meeting.
Members of the public are welcome to attend but may only speak during the 20 minute adjournment or if invited by the Chairman.