- 1 How do you conquer a village in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 2 Do looted village recover?
- 3 What happens if you raid a village in Bannerlord?
- 4 Can you buy castles in Warband?
- 5 How many men do you need to take a castle in Warband?
- 6 How do you help villages in Bannerlord?
- 7 How do you improve villages in Warband?
- 8 How many villages are there in Warband?
- 9 Can you buy a fief in Bannerlord?
- 10 Is it bad to raid villages in Bannerlord?
- 11 Should you raid villages Bannerlord?
- 12 How do you give a fief to a lord in Bannerlord?
- 13 How do you get a castle in Bannerlord?
- 14 How do you besiege a castle in Warband?
How do you conquer a village in Mount and Blade Warband?
Villages, unlike castles and towns, cannot be captured directly. Instead, villages are associated with a nearby castle or town and when the castle or town is captured, so is the village.
Do looted village recover?
Looted villages tend to start functioning again in between 10-20 in-game days. This can be loosely monitored by the visual representation of the village on the map. If the village is smoking, it has been recently raided. If it has been looted, but not smoking, it is close to being rebuilt.
What happens if you raid a village in Bannerlord?
You can raid both neutral and enemy villages to steal their resources. Once a village has been fully raided, it will take some time for it to recover and become fully operational. You can also recruit villagers for your armies by force, coercing them into becoming part of your forces.
Can you buy castles in Warband?
Castles are found all over Calradia, and each one has a nearby village. In order to take control of a castle, you must besiege it With an enemy castleyou have the option to besiege it and claim it for your own There are other ways for a faction to capture a castle in Warband other than just besieging it.
How many men do you need to take a castle in Warband?
In order to take control of a castle away from an opposing faction, you must besiege it. Note that you must have a negative relation and at least 10 troops before being given the option. When you enter a friendly castle you can enter either the courtyard or the Lord’s Hall.
How do you help villages in Bannerlord?
Here are a few things you can do to stabilise a settlement in the beginning:
- Put some gold into the reserves to boost building speeds.
- Upgrade the Granary to level three.
- Choose the Irrigation option as the Daily Default option.
How do you improve villages in Warband?
The following events will raise the prosperity of a village:
- A group of farmers from the village returns from its destination.
- The player completes an economic quest for the village.
- The player purchases items or cattle from the village.
- The player builds a mill in the village.
How many villages are there in Warband?
The original Mount&Blade had 18 towns in Calradia. Mount&Blade: Warband added one more faction, the Sarranid Sultanate, along with its four new towns, increasing the total to 22.
Can you buy a fief in Bannerlord?
To get a fief in Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord, you first have to become a vassal of a more powerful lord. To do that, you first have to reach Clan Tier Level 2. Then, choose the kingdom that you want to pledge allegiance to and find their leader.
Is it bad to raid villages in Bannerlord?
Raiding villages in Warband reduces your honour. Every 3 points of honour increases/reduces your relationships with all honourable/dishonourable lords. Honourable lords (Good-Natured and Upstanding) are the best type of lords. They do not complain if you don’t give them a fief.
Should you raid villages Bannerlord?
Raiding villages is a pointless mechanic for the player. The point of raiding villages is to deny resources for the AI opponent. Currently, it seems AI regenerate the same set of retinues regardless to the environment.
How do you give a fief to a lord in Bannerlord?
You need to talk to a member of one of your vassal clans (not a mercenary clan and not your own clan!). It doesn’t matter if they’re the leader of the clan or a junior member. If you meet the requirements, you will have a new dialog option: “I am granting a new fief to your clan.”
How do you get a castle in Bannerlord?
You’ll need to declare war on the entire faction whose castle you want to take. This can be very dangerous without the might of a kingdom behind you, so the best method is usually to keep track of big wars that are happening and jump in to steal a castle from a faction that is losing and about to be destroyed.
How do you besiege a castle in Warband?
Equip a strong, fast two-handed weapon such as a War Cleaver or a Great Sword, order your troops to crowd the siege ladder, place yourself behind one of the merlons next to the ladder, and mercilessly cut down incoming foes with overhead swings.