Which part of Singapore is Holland Village?
Holland Village, often abbreviated as Holland V, is a neighbourhood located along the boundary between the planning areas of Bukit Timah and Queenstown in the Central Region of Singapore.
What can I do in Holland Village?
- Evening crowd at Lorong Mambong. With its bustling streets, hip bars and eateries serving up delectable nosh, Lorong Mambong is a much-beloved stretch for locals and tourists alike.
- Street view of Chip Bee Gardens.
- Raffles Holland V shopping mall.
Which line is Holland Village?
Holland Village MRT station is an underground Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on the Circle line (CCL), located along the boundary of Bukit Timah and Queenstown planning areas in Singapore.
Does Holland Village MRT have toilet?
4- Star Toilet – Holland Village MRT station | RAS Photo Gallery.
Is Holland Village expensive?
Cost of Living According to Value Champion, Holland Village has some of the most expensive properties in Singapore, with its most expensive property priced at 110 million SGD for 52,000 square feet (4,831 square meters). A five-bedroom home in the area will cost around 17,000 SGD (12,450 USD) per month.
Is Holland Village a good place to live?
One of the most popular neighborhoods for expats, Holland Village is favored for its central location. Even though many families live in the area, Holland Village still feels quite diverse and has lots to offer when it comes to restaurants, bars, and shops.
Where can I park in Holland Village?
Car Parks in Holland Village
- Car Park A: Lorong Liput Carpark – Beside Mosque (enter via Lorong Liput)
- Car Park B: Holland Road Shopping Centre (Holland Avenue)
- Car park C: Lorong Liput Upper Deck Carpark (enter beside the Holland Avenue taxi stand)
- Car Park D: Block 5A, Holland Close.
Does Buona Vista MRT have toilet?
4- Star Toilet – Buona Vista MRT station | RAS Photo Gallery.