- 1 Where is greenstone village in Jade Forest?
- 2 How do you start a greenstone village scenario?
- 3 Where can I train my Outland blacksmithing?
- 4 Is there an anvil in Ratchet?
- 5 Where do I learn draenor blacksmithing?
- 6 Is blacksmithing good in TBC?
- 7 Where do I learn Burning Crusade blacksmithing?
- 8 Where do I learn mining Burning Crusade?
Where is greenstone village in Jade Forest?
Located at coordinates 48,35 in the Jade Forest, Greenstone Village is just north of the far busier quest hub Dawn’s Blossom. Unlike Dawn’s Blossom, Greenstone doesn’t have a flight path, nor does it have the abundant and sometimes overly-chatty NPCs and traffic.
How do you start a greenstone village scenario?
Scenario: Greenstone Village Defeat the monsters attacking Greenstone’s dojo. Find burgled brew barrels in the forest and return them to the village dojo. Find burgled brew barrels in the forest and return them to the village dojo. Travel to the Masons’ Quarter and awaken the unconscious villagers.
Where can I train my Outland blacksmithing?
This can be learned at Shattrath at the Scryer’s Tier; at 43.8, 90.4, inside the building you will find a number of clickable bookcases, each of which is named after a specific profession.
Is there an anvil in Ratchet?
The Blacksmith is located in Ratchet in the Northern Barrens. An anvil and a forge can be found here.
Where do I learn draenor blacksmithing?
Learning Draenor Blacksmithing Draenor Blacksmithing can be purchased for in Warspear or Stormshield. This increases your max skill to 700, so you do not need to return to profession trainers any more to learn a new rank of a profession.
Is blacksmithing good in TBC?
Blacksmithing. The one-handed mace Dragonmaw is one of the most powerful crafted items in TBC. And because of that, most melee classes will use Blacksmithing as one of their professions. The mace can be upgraded throughout TBC as well, making it so that Warriors and Shamans will keep the profession all expansion long.
Where do I learn Burning Crusade blacksmithing?
Blacksmithing Profession Trainers in Burning Crusade Classic
- Miall <Expert Blacksmith>, Trader’s Tier, The Exodar (/way 60.6 89.6)
- Bemarrin <Expert Blacksmith>, Farstriders Square, Silvermoon City (/way 79.6 39.6)
Where do I learn mining Burning Crusade?
Burning Crusade Classic Mining Profession Trainers
- Dulvi <Mining Trainer>, Azure Watch, Azuremyst Isle (/way 48.8 51.0)
- Muaat <Mining Trainer>, Trader’s Tier, The Exodar (/way 60.6 88.0)
- Belil <Mining Trainer>, Farstrider’s Square, Silvermoon City (/way 79.6 42.8)