- 1 What Minecraft seed has a village at spawn?
- 2 What is the luckiest Minecraft PE seed?
- 3 What is the seed for Village Island in Minecraft PE?
- 4 Do villages spawn in Pocket Edition?
- 5 What is the easiest Minecraft seed?
- 6 What is the rarest village in Minecraft?
- 7 What is the best seed in Minecraft 1.16 3?
- 8 What is the best seed in Minecraft 2021?
- 9 What is the best Minecraft 1.16 seed?
- 10 What is best Minecraft seed?
- 11 Is Minecraft PE bedrock or Java?
- 12 What Minecraft PE seed has the most diamonds?
- 13 Will villagers spawn if I build a village?
- 14 Why are there no villages in my Minecraft world?
- 15 How do you teleport to a village?
What Minecraft seed has a village at spawn?
Seed: 480390146346166 Here, you will spawn at the connection of five different biomes: plains, swampland, desert, bamboo jungle, and savanna. On top of that, there are two villages at spawn. The first one stands on a savanna biome, and the other one on the plains biome at coordinates 600, 50.
What is the luckiest Minecraft PE seed?
5 best Minecraft Pocket Edition seeds for Android
- Two Survival Islands. Two Survival Islands (Image credits: MCPE DL)
- Massive Temple. Massive Temple (Image credits: MCPE DL)
- Gold and Diamonds. Gold and Diamond (Image credits: MadMakerTV, YouTube)
- Mushroom Biome. Mushroom Biome (Image credits: TLLauncher)
What is the seed for Village Island in Minecraft PE?
Seed: -603663592 This seed will spawn you 100 blocks away from one of the most beautiful shattered savanna islands in Minecraft. The island can be found at coordinates 600, -250 and provides a platform for a really nice acacia village.
Do villages spawn in Pocket Edition?
Villages tend to be isolated little huts surrounded by miles of abandoned ground. This Minecraft Pocket Edition seed is not content with tiny settlements: it combines three villages to make a bonafide town. It’s rare to find such a bustling area created entirely by the game, rather than players.
What is the easiest Minecraft seed?
Best beginner seeds in Minecraft
- #1 Mansion, pillager, village, and Nether portal. Seed 1 (Image via Minecraft)
- #2 Everything a player needs. Village at spawn (Image via Minecraft)
- #3 Two villages, two biomes. Overview of the first village (Image via Minecraft)
- #4 Badlands Mineshaft.
What is the rarest village in Minecraft?
The snowy tundra biome is among the rarest to find on a Minecraft map. This subsequently makes the snowy village the rarest village type of them all. Snowy villages have perhaps the most unique terrain of all the villages.
What is the best seed in Minecraft 1.16 3?
#1 -1251680664326302636. This Minecraft seed is perfect for players who have trouble finding End portals but still want to defeat the Nether Dragon. Right near spawn at coordinates -1250, 700; you will find a stronghold in the water below the ice. This is every players ticket to the End.
What is the best seed in Minecraft 2021?
These are the best Minecraft seeds in October 2021.
- Desert Pyramid: -1665911630.
- Zombie Village: 427074153.
- Stronghold in Village Well: -1813745601.
- Pillaged Village: 1036.
- Surface Spawner: 1915631036.
- Woodland Mansion with a Village: 1208416085.
- Abandoned Mineshaft Next to Village: 141280768.
What is the best Minecraft 1.16 seed?
Best Minecraft 1.16 Seeds (October 2021)
- Java Seeds. From Mansion, With Love: 110918009997. Life and Death: 328211190642393298. The Carpenter’s Dream: -3457725174793594040. Neverwinter: 627689198065479624.
- Bedrock Seeds. Brennenburg Castle: -577384543. Master of the Elements: 2111844826. Smithtown 2.5: 1835071273.
What is best Minecraft seed?
10 best Minecraft seeds
- Minecraft Seed Island. Buried treasure and hidden loot make this seed immediately exciting.
- Temple of Doom. Welcome to the jungle!
- A Song of Ice and Spire.
- Ultimate Farm Spawn.
- Village Cut in Half by Ravine.
- Savanna Villages on the Great Plains.
- Horse Island Survival.
- The Titanic.
Is Minecraft PE bedrock or Java?
Are Bedrock and Pocket Edition the same? Yes. While the game has evolved, Mojang has since updated the name. Collectively, most versions of Minecraft that are not the Java version fall under “Bedrock”.
What Minecraft PE seed has the most diamonds?
Top 5 Minecraft Pocket Edition seeds for easy diamonds
- Seed: -1000. #2 Diamonds at Spawn. This seed really makes it convenient for the Minecraft player by having diamonds right underground of spawn.
- Seed: 1191211289. #3 Journey for Diamonds.
- Seed: 326418930. #4 Pillager Outpost, Village, & Diamonds.
Will villagers spawn if I build a village?
Yes, villagers spawn in villages, and mate anywhere there’s enough wooden doors around to sustain the population.
Why are there no villages in my Minecraft world?
No village. You probably made a typo in the seed. Try finding another seed or just make several random worlds and stay with one you liked.
How do you teleport to a village?
Tap the text field, type in /locate village, and then tap → on the far-right side of the text field. Review the results. You should see a message that says “The nearest Village is at block [x-coordinate], (y?), [z-coordinate]” at the bottom of the screen. Type in the “teleport” command.